
I once said that i'm not rshing things. I'm not running, I'm not walking fast. Im going where i need to be.
and this is where i want to be. This past few days i've been pondering upon some thoughts. wala lang siguro nagpapaka cheesy or mushy? or im just missing him? hehe.
speaking of thoughts here it goes.
ten reasons why i love him:
1. because he's corny
2. because he's not good in singing
3. nor in dancing
4. even in drawing
5. he's sometimes late
6. he's way taller than me
7. because he can't play a sigle instrument
8. has a bad handwriting
9. can't beat me in tap tap
10. and lastly because i just love him for whoever he is.
I guess thats what about it eh. You don't actually love a person because he's good at somethings. I love him because i love him. And whenever we're together i smile, laugh and even cry. I feel secured just by holding his hand or even hearing his voice. I feel loved with his simple txt messages. He 's not a good singer but he sing songs for me over the phone. Not a gud dancer either but he would always ask me to dance. Nor a good artist but tries to draw sweet stuffs. Sometimes late but never fails to apologize. Has a bad handwriting but always give me sweet noting. And thats make him the most perfect imperfect. :] He maybe not that someone for everybody but hes the best for me. And that i couldn't ask for more. :]
kind of random thoughts na ata to hehehe. pero im really thankful that ive finally found the one. One who's not strong enough to let go of me. I thought people always leave, but then this person proved me wrong.
pare! thanks to you. I love you pare! hehe. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment